In the Know
This calendar page contains the most updated calendar information as possible.
If you are not a Denton Teacher or Student and you would like more information about purchasing used school iPads, please contact the Denton School office. (406-567-2270)
April is Testing Month
It's that time of year again, so what can parents do to help students succeed?
Together we can make a difference in every child's testing experience.
Before the Test
- Be prepared by keeping up with information sent home by teachers.
- Talk with your children and provide extra help for areas that are difficult for your child.
- Give your child a chance to practice. Depending on which test your child will be taking, information and practice tests can be found on the Smarter Balanced, ACT, and Collegeboard web sites.
On Test Day
- Make sure your child gets a good night's sleep and eats a healthy breakfast.
- Make sure your child has the supplies that he or she needs for test day. Check with your child's teacher for specific information.
- Remain positive. Help your children stay calm and confident by providing positive encouragement.